Yesterday was the last Rudolph day. Wow! Time sure does fly...just when I think I have plenty of time...I don't! LOL!
Yesterday for Rudolph day I started my Christmas cards. I had asked others to help me update my address book but very few have replied so I guess I won't be sending out many this year...which will save me money. ;) I like being able to save money as I can use all the help I can get. I also listened to Christmas music which put everyone in the Christmas mood and the kids seem to get more excited. Later after supper there was the Santa Claus parade. It was very cold and all of our feet froze pretty quick. They had other activities but with the amount of people there we'd have to wait a good hour in line for the different things they have there...for hot chocolate, to see real reindeer, to get a hot dog, etc. With young kids in this cold we wouldn't have much patience. So we decided to head home for hot chocolate and watched a Christmas movie called The Muppets Christmas Carol. So not a bad day all in all. :) I'll have to buy some wrapping paper and figure out what I will be getting for stocking stuffers for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment