Christmas is less than 3 weeks away! Am I ready? Heck no! LOL! The older 2 kids saved up their allowance and tooth fairy money and splurged on getting gifts for everyone. They have their gifts all wrapped and under the tree now. I've managed to write out my Christmas card list and they are ready to go. I'll try to get stamps this week and get them out. My friend in Sweden will probably get hers a little late but I don't think she will mind.
The elves arrived last week and the kids are thrilled. Even though the oldest knows about Santa and the elves, he has fun helping out. So far they have climbed the Christmas tree, snuck into bed with them, playing monopoly...I think tonight they will be making some rice krispie squares.
Still lots of things going on this month...concerts, skiing, parties, etc. And that is just at the kids school. Still have other things to do...today I'm working on more cleaning around the house...something that never seems to end. ;) Too bad the elves can't help out with those things eh? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment