Wow...with all the birthdays, festivals, hoilidays and summer coming I have been really busy. I'm terrible when it comes to regularly blogging. I get busying doing one thing then see something else that needs to be done and go do that and eventually have to come back to the first thing I started...I'm always multi-tasking. No wonder I'm always tired! LOL!
Rudy Day will be coming up soon but with Thanksgiving this weekend and Halloween coming up soon I'm hoping I'll be able to get a little bit done that has to do with Christmas.
So to start off to get in the Christmas spirit here is a video...
I found this video on another blog ( http://merryandbrightblog.blogspot.com/ ) who found it on another blog. LOL! I just love this song and it would be great to add it to your music collection. Go download it if you wish and give them a helping hand. They made this song and video without corporate backers.
www.florinstreet.com
Christmas is coming faster than we realize folks! I've already started to purchase a few Christmas gifts and will continue to pick up a few now and then so it will be a little easier on the pocketbook. Perhaps this Rudy Day I will write my list of names to send people cards and also a list of what stocking stuffers to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment