Friday, May 20, 2011

A long break...

I usually have a bit of a break from my Christmas (and Halloween) blogs. As much as I love these holidays...I'm afraid if I have too much of it I'll get sick of it. The horror! LOL! I wouldn't want that. Usually in May I start getting the itch as it were for both these days. Today I'm more of the Christmas kinda mood so I'm writing in this blog for today. :)
With three kids my life is never dull with their school and church and other activites going on. May/June are usually very busy months for us here. I just had my parents anniversary, then mother's day, my older daughter's First Communion, my birthday was just a few days ago. Then my brother's birthday and my son's birthday is next week and of course the trips to the library for library programs and such.
My son't birthday is on the 25th which is Rudy day so I think I'll wait till the weekend to have my Rudy day. I will be going through my Christmas binder and see what is what and go from there to see what I need to to to start preparing for Christmas 2011! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment