With parent/teacher interviews, skiing, skating, and this week will be the kids christmas concerts just having to deal with the kids school activites are keeping us busy. My son got to ski for the first time and despite sore feet when he came home he loved it and is looking forward to going out again.
Then there are getting the Christmas cards mailed, the gifts bought and will need to be wrapped I still have to go shopping for Vic's gifts without any kids around to help me be less stressful. :) I'll also have to keep in mind about my older daughter's birthday as it is one week after Christmas and will have to start planning for that as well.
I'm not sure how much baking I will be able to get done. I have two banana bread loaves done (one with chocolate chips one without) I'm hoping to make some more so I will be getting a list done up with more supplies I might need to do more baking.
Our elves are keeping the kids busy getting into the occasional mischief. Every morning they wake up and rush downstairs to see what they are up to.
The Santa's Gone Loonie day we had last week was okay. There were more tables with people selling things for kids to purchase...even had the "stuff a bear" thing there. Unfortunately we couldn't stay long as my 4 yr. old was not feeling well and so we had to go home.
The weather is cold and lots of snow on the ground. I'm hoping the pond nearby will be frozen enough for me to take the kids skating. The city usually shovels the snow off the ice which tells people when it's safe to go on it. I love skating and find it quite relaxing. Perhaps I will take the youngest out for her first time and see how she does. :D
You are getting busy for sure. I went cross country skiing once and loved it, but have never gone down hill. I am sure I would crash.
ReplyDelete