Well, I finally picked up my first Christmas magazine. As usual, with any holiday magazine, I don't just want a magazine with just recipes...I'm more of an idea girl and if there are a few recipes in the magazine all the better. I just might try them if they are decent. ;)This magazine is about Christmas ideas. There are different ideas to decorate your home and if its not your style, there is a good chance there is something in here that might catch your attention. It will be on the shelf till the end of December so if it is on a shelf near you...you have time to pick one up if you wish. :)
One bit is on stockings that you don't have to hang by the fireplace. They have colour themes...like the silver, white and blue or the various shades of blue, orange and red, or a winterland green theme, or bold colours, snowflake theme, country, woodsy, a little Scandinavian, glitter, even vintage.
It also has several ideas for wreaths, table setting idea in red and white, gift topper ideas, and ideas to display your snowman collection.
I think after reading this magazine several more times I will keep the pages I like to put in my Christmas binder. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment