Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I actually saw a sign of Christmas!

Yesterday I had some spare money to spend and thought I'd see if Walmart had their Halloween stuff out. It was in full force. But that's not what surprised me. As I was walking through the isles seeing if there was anything for me (for Halloween) to get I turned the corner and saw on one side of the isle the Christmas lights for both indoor and outdoor! So I managed to pick up some blue outdoor/indoor lights as I'm planning on having a small christmas tree in my bedroom. :) I made sure they were LED lights as I'm trying to slowly get rid of the lights that are not LED. The more energy we can save, the better on our pocketbooks when the power bills come in.
Blue being my favourite colour, I decided to have a blue/silver theme to it as the main large tree we put up in our living room is always a collage of ornaments varying from the nice Hallmark ones to the ornaments that my kids have made. :) I've always wanted to have one of my own in my room so I think this year will be the year. :D I'm not sure the size of the tree yet...I'm going to wait on that till I see what trees are going to be there this year.

2 comments:

  1. A blue/silver theme tree sounds good great. Our Wal Marts don't have Christmas stuff out yet, but it won't be long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love blue! That will be very pretty!

    ReplyDelete