Well, I see by my Christmas countdown we are left with only 100 days left before Christmas!I thought it was appropriate today too that a friend of my who is a brother in the Carmalite order spoke about preparing for Christmas. Good things to think on but I learned something new that I never knew before...
In Carmel, the 25th of every month is called a 'little Christmas' and they can sing Christmas hymns at one of the offices if it is not a major feast day. I thought it was lovely how they call each 25th of the month Little Christmas and I might incorporate that into my day every month.
The day today is sunny but chilly. An arctic wind is blowing down from further up north that one needs to wear a sweater an a jacket out.
We've also started purchasing a few Christmas gifts this week. Next week I'll be on the look out for stocking stuffers. :) Won't be too long before Christmas will be upon us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment